Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Mom's Birthday

I'll finish up all my posts about our CA trip on this high note. We were blessed to spend my Mom's birthday with her and enjoyed a special day together.  She decided that as a birthday present to herself she wanted to do a little photo shoot with the boys. They readily obliged and she used her photography talents to capture this treasure:
 

I've read about studies that show a sharp increase in endorphin release when a mother views pictures of her children. Well, this one does it for me four times over! Thank you so much Mom for giving such a great gift for your birthday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Linn said...

That is one FABULOUS photo! You have such handsome boys and what a gift from your mom.

9/02/2013 7:57 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Aw, thanks Linn!

9/02/2013 10:31 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

Man- that is an awesome photo!
Mom is very talented and I am glad she got to take such a great shot.
Handsome boys!

12/10/2013 6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home