Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Daniel's Baptism

The pinnacle of our trip was Daniel's baptism, which he got to share with his cousin Ida. It was a lovely deja vu since we had gathered in much the same way, in the same place, for Joshua and his cousin Esther's baptism two years prior.


Daniel with his daddy and grandpas:

All the boy cousins (those that were present -- we were missing 3 boy cousins :)

All cousins in attendance, except baby Calvin (missing 6 cousins; yes, my parents have 20 grandchildren!):

Full group shot.  We're so grateful for everyone who could make it and missed those who could not:

Our own little branch of the family tree.  Such a special Time for us Sorensens!



Jake arrived on the scene to prevent a tantruming Caden from entering the water.  You may wonder why I posted this one.  Well, I just like seeing Jake in his suit ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

I wish I had been able to be there. I loved all the pictures. I know those can be hard to set up and take, but they are so worth it. We blew up and framed the one we took last time. Such fun memories. It's great to see how everyone has grown in the last 2 years.

12/10/2013 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home