Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, August 26, 2013

Zoo Trip

We were able to take a fun outing to the Oakland Zoo while we were staying with Jake's parents.  I hadn't been there since I was pretty young and it was neat to go back with children of my own.  We had a great time with Jake's mom and are so glad we could all go together.

This guy was just hangin' out.  He was fun to watch!




I really like this shot.  Something about Caden's stance as he wields the brush; the goat, as he considers the umpteenth youngster who wants to brush his fur:

I think this one is really sweet:


We thought the little baby in the middle was so cute!



I'd forgotten they have rides there!

Oh yeah!  Notice how Lucas' smile is as sparkly as his car!

 
I think I'll call this one Plane Without a Pilot...

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Fun trip, that looks like a great zoo!
I loved the picture of the boys on the frog.

12/10/2013 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home