Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

new play structure!

I look forward to posting pictures etc. from our recent trip to CA, we had such a great time. Right now I'm trying to sort through all the pictures we took, but here's a little something in the meantime.

We got a new play set for the backyard shortly before we left on our trip.  Jake was a real hero and removed the old swing set and set up this new one in very short order.  I'll give myself an honorable mention for finally getting around to ordering it and getting us $100 off the listed price ;)

The kids were really happy to work on breaking it in some more once we got back.  They love it and I'm really happy they finally have something like this they can climb on in the backyard.

 







1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

It looks fun!

12/10/2013 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home