Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Daniel & Ida's Baptism Celebration; aka Fenton's!

Once again we headed over to Fenton's afterward to celebrate the baptisms.  I'm so glad we got to do this with everyone and just enjoy being at a fun place together. Such fond memories!




Our newest nephew/cousin, Calvin!  He sure had my boys and me all charmed:


The baptizee ordered bubble gum ice cream :)

So sorry I only got blurry shots of you Mom and Dad!  But at least you can see my Mom's pretty scarf.  We need a new camera for sure :P

My niece Ruth didn't want me to take her picture.  I guess I'm being a mean aunt but am posting it anyway since I think she looks so cute; I love her outfit and long hair!

You're in for a treat with this next series of shots.  It depicts a 4-year-old's single minded focus on the very important task at hand:

He was absolutely certain that he wanted only plain vanilla.  As certain as he's been about anything in his young life:

He obviously made the right choice (as did I; that's my chocolate peanut butter fudge sundae to the left of him!)

I wish we could do it all again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

So do I! And those are GREAT pictures. Thank you for taking them!

8/18/2013 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A truly beautiful day, impressive Daniel and Ida, in fact all the cousins! great conversations and pictures, and wonderful feeling to get together. THANK YOU all for the memories, MaryEllen for the pictures, and Leslie for putting it all together!
Jayne

8/20/2013 11:06 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

What a fantastic time. I am glad you had such a great time making memories together on the special day.

12/10/2013 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home