Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, June 02, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter Sunday fell at the very end of our spring break. Jake and I had returned from our getaway Saturday evening to pick up the boys and then try to get back into the swing of things and prepare for Easter the next day.  It involved a late night trip to Fred Meyer so I could pick up a few essentials and Easter basket items. I was pretty tired and you can imagine my joy at being yelled at by a lady for attempting to buy non-local produce. I wanted to tell her she needed to go home and shampoo her hair before she was allowed to lecture me (it was seriously so greasy!) but I restrained myself. I got the needed items (including the evil red grapes from Chile) and got home in time for Jake to assemble the baskets, I believe before midnight. Somehow we pulled it off and here's proof that the boys had a fun Easter 2013!








1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Your back yard looks so nice! I am glad that the boys had a great time.
PS- I only care that my potatoes come from Idaho and my oranges from California. I have found that my produce tastes the best when it is in season, not by where it comes from. Sorry that lady chewed you out.

6/28/2013 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home