Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, June 01, 2013

How about some blog catch up?

As you may have noticed, it's been awhile!  As you also may have noticed, I left off blogging during our March Madness birthday season.  I kind of lost steam but it was right when spring break started and we did lots of fun things.

I've tried instituting a "no backlog" policy here on the blog with some success.  It's mainly to help me not stress and feel obligated to go back into the archives and catch up on every single thing I've taken pictures of.  We're busy living life and time goes by whether or not I have the opportunity to post about it and that's the way it should be.

But I think I'll make an exception here because I got some great pictures that I want to share and I want to preserve these memories.  Well, that and I'm having a bout of insomnia that I'm taking great advantage of.  My loss of sleep is your gain!  Without further ado...four posts headed your way!

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing.

6/28/2013 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home