Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Caden's First Haircut!

I took Caden to the barbershop for his first haircut the other day.  We love this little barbershop, they are just perfect for our family of boys (thank you Laurie and Sarah!).  I took some before and after pictures but am bummed that you can't really tell much difference between the two.  You can totally tell in person though and it is great to have a baby with well kempt hair (it really was getting unruly).  I decided to post the pictures anyway because, well, I just really wanted to post pictures of my husband and our baby!


Before:


 After:

 "I am shorn!"


3 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Ah! Why would you want to post pictures of me? There ought to be a lot more pictures of _you_ on this blog.

4/01/2012 8:10 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

I think there is a big difference in the pictures. He looks great!

4/02/2012 6:23 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jake -- I posted plenty of pictures of myself on the previous post about my birthday. I think that about fills my quota for the year ;)

Tracy -- thanks! I'm really glad to hear you can see a difference. Before and After pictures aren't nearly as much fun without that!

4/02/2012 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home