Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lucas Turns 3!

Lucas had a great birthday this year.  We were able to extend the celebration over a couple of days which I think made it feel pretty special for him.  We did cupcakes and ice cream Sunday night and then presents and Out of This World Pizza Monday night.  He played his heart out and I think I can safely say it's his favorite place ever.  He does absolutely everything there is, including the stuff that's meant for older kids.  He's pretty fearless.  I so wish I hadn't forgotten to bring the camera so you could see him in action (well, most likely you'd see a blur of him as he ran by).  I'll have to leave it to your imagination as you picture him in complete 3-year-old little boy bliss.

Such sweet beginnings!

 He really has come a long way!
 
Thank you for being ours, Lucas!  I wish you knew how adorable you are.  You are such an important part of our family and I can't imagine life without that smile of yours.
Yeah, that smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home