Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nine Months

Caden is nine months old today and I have always felt that the nine month mark is a special one.  Now he has spent as much time with us on the outside as he did inside of me and I think I've emerged a better person out of these collective 18 months.  We've both learned and grown a lot, that's for sure. 


I am so thankful to have a baby this holiday season.  It has made it a very meaningful time for me and yes, I tear up whenever I hear a Christmas song that tells of the Mother and Child.  I think having a baby boy renders me even more susceptible as he can't help but turn my thoughts to the Savior, born as a baby boy so innocent, cute, sweet and cuddly (like mine!) all those years ago.

 "I recall, as a boy, staring long at a painting that I know
Where a mother holds her baby

And I stayed for a while
And I thought that I could hear that mother sigh
"Good night, my love" way out beyond the stars above"

Peter Breinholt Noel "Wake up Little Child"

Merry first Christmas, Caden!  We're so happy to have you with us to share this special time together as a family.  I can't wait to see you be so excited and happy on Christmas morning!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home