Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Sweet Request

Baby Lucas accompanied me on my grocery shopping trip today. While I was picking out some snacks for his older brothers, he told me that he knew those things would be off limits for his still-maturing digestive system, but chocolate milk sure would be a nice treat for him. I thought about it and said okay, which is how this ended up in my cart:
I told him he'd have to wait until his next feeding or maybe the one after to give it a chance to make it through my system. He said he didn't mind waiting but suggested I should probably eat at least half of it on the way home to avoid unnecessarily delaying his treat. Normally I don't like to eat and drive but he'd been such a good baby on our outing and I like to encourage my children (babies) when they're being reasonable. I must say that I like the way this baby thinks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

You are a very thoughtful and indulgent mama, Leslie!

4/26/2009 4:03 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I like the way you think...Mina likes cookie-flavored milk herself.

4/28/2009 1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home