Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

He gets this from his mother


Yeah, this definitely isn't me... if I have to make a "to do" list it's a sign I'm too busy. Besides, I'm still working on the to do list I wrote for myself two Saturdays ago. This list, however, was too cute just to throw away. For those who don't read Six-Year-Old Scrawl, Joshua's list of things to do that day was:

Have Brecfist
Woch Goofy
Have Lunch
Have a snac
Play In the Play-room

Joshua is much better about accomplishing his tasks than I am. Maybe I need to add play to MY list. Mmm, and a snac.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

so sweet!

4/30/2009 12:26 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

That woching Goofy can be grueling and time-consuming, at least if you do it right. Good list, though. Looks a lot like mine. Think I'll go have brecfist.

5/01/2009 8:06 AM  
Blogger denebug said...

This is a great list. Claire will make one for chores to do (usually in an attempt to earn money). But she illustrates her lists, and that usually takes up all of her "to do" time.

Glad you found our blog! We'll keep in touch.
Rachel

5/04/2009 6:01 PM  
Blogger Gary S. said...

Amelia (then 5, now 6) made a TODO list for herself once too. I think hers had words interspersed with drawings.

5/07/2009 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home