Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, May 12, 2008

It's been eight...


...wonderful years of marriage! Jake and I were able to go out to dinner thanks to the kind offer of a thoughtful friend who had our boys over to play with hers, their dear friends, while we celebrated. She literally saved our anniversary as we hadn't had anything planned since Jake was in Livermore all last week and it was an absolutely crazy crazy week (I am not exaggerating!). Thanks so much Stephanie! And we truly do have much to celebrate. Thank you Jake for being who you are and especially for being mine!

5 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. I am glad it you were able to have a special time.
PS- nice haircut

5/13/2008 6:29 AM  
Blogger lucy said...

congrats!

5/13/2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger A | E said...

Congratulations! I love anniversaries!

5/14/2008 2:01 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Congratulations to such a wonderful couple! You are both such wonderful people - I'm glad that you found each other and are so happy together!

5/20/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger D said...

Congrats! I found your blog through Shannon. I hope you don't mind. You're welcome to check out mine for updates.

5/22/2008 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home