Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tooth update

Joshua has now lost a second tooth -- someone needs to tell this kid to slow down! It's the tooth just adjacent to the one he already lost (bottom left middle tooth), and the one that he lost first has the permanent tooth coming in already! Also, a third bottom tooth is barely starting to be loose, and a back molar is growing in. Yikes!


The tooth came out while he was at preschool, so that was fun for his friends to see. I was co-opping that day and was able to share in the excitement as well. He was so excited for the tooth fairy to come that night (he totally knows the drill by now). Jake was away for a job interview so the pressure was all on me to be the tooth fairy that night and I nearly forgot (it's been a crazy week). Fortunately I remembered just before going to bed, but I forgot to add a note along with the money thanking Joshua for the lovely tooth. Joshua did not let this go unnoticed and I think we both agree that daddy makes a better tooth fairy.


Joshua wanted to take a picture of me after I took the one of him. I thought it was a fun idea so, hi everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Wow! I'm amazed Joshua is losing his teeth already! Joseph loved seeing his picture and was really impressed he had already lost his teeth like our neighbor who is 7. Also, great news that Jacob was on a job interview! It's fun to hear updates from you once in awhile.

4/19/2008 3:48 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Gina -- it's great to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

4/23/2008 9:27 AM  
Blogger lucy said...

you haven't change a bit! Do you even have birthday? (just so you know it's nancy from BYU SW)

4/23/2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Nancy! I'm so glad to hear from you! I checked out your blog and wanted to say congrats on the half marathon. But even more important, congrats on your familia linda. And as far as me not having changed a bit -- look who's talking!

4/25/2008 8:08 AM  
Blogger Linn said...

That Joshua is too cute. As are you Leslie, as are you. Oh, and you have me really wanting a Roomba now. Where do I sign up? You are fabulous!

4/28/2008 8:47 PM  
Blogger lucy said...

Hey, I was wondering if it was ok to put your link on my blog under Keeping in Touch With.....?

5/05/2008 9:06 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sure, that would be fun!

5/06/2008 8:03 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Leslie! Long time no see! It was great to get your blog address off of our MSW myfamily site and to see what you are up to! Looks like things are going well and I plan to check in once in a while! Feel free to see the latest with us at www.weaverfam.blogspot.com .

5/20/2008 12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home