Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, March 03, 2008

All the World's a Stage...

I've said this before, but let me blog it: they call it the terrible twos not because it's the stage kids are at when they're two, but because it lasts for two years (18 to 42 months). Our son Daniel is at the peak of it, being about two and a half. He's given up naps, but still gets tired in the afternoon and can fall apart in the evenings.

This evening was one of those. "I'm tired and can't deal with it" activities include tearing stuff off of shelves and tables, too much playing with food, and finally unprovoked violence. Leslie recognized it as a stage of life when she suggested to Daniel, "You're just acting like a two year old, aren't you?"

We didn't anticipate his response: "I am NOT acting."

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Love it! I absolutely love what comes out of a toddler's mouth- they say the cutest things...

3/04/2008 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home