Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


I wanted to share a couple of pictures of Daniel in his schnazzy green shirt. He wasn't in the mood to pose, so this was the best I could do. I bought the shirt on a recent shopping trip because I thought it would look great on him, and this morning it occurred to me that it would be the perfect attire for St. Patrick's Day!

I had to wrestle him to get the shirt on because for some reason he hates to wear shirts with buttons. Normally I don't fight my kids on what they want (or don't want) to wear, but we were headed to a St. Patrick's Day potluck at preschool and, like I mentioned, I knew that this was the shirt for the occasion. Besides, he thanked me for it later after all the compliments he received (or at least he would have if he cared about such things).

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Leslie.... long time no see! I found your blog via Gina.. and was so excited to read about what you have been up to. I also can't beleive how much your oldest looks like you. Glad to see you're doing well!

-Jenn Golden

3/25/2008 10:51 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Jenn! Great to hear from you! Everyone says that our oldest looks like my husband, so it's nice to have some recognition that he looks like me, to!

3/26/2008 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home