Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We Voted

The "we" actually refers to Joshua and me, although Leslie voted as well. Joshua wanted to come with me when I voted yesterday, and since our precinct has the touch-screen computers to vote, it's easy to hold him up and have him push the buttons on the screen. He really enjoys it, although I make (most of) the decisions about which buttons to push. After we got home from voting, Joshua pretended to vote using different pieces of electrical equipment around our home. I'm not sure he knows what voting is really for, but he's excited about it so I feel like it's a good thing. And it sure helps to have someone who is willing to make the choice for you when you're not sure which way to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home