Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

And of course a Halloween post

A photo montage of our Halloween activities (okay, and with some commentary too):

Joshua loves puzzles as of late and decided weeks ago that he wanted us to save the pieces that we carved out of the pumpkins so that he could play with them like a puzzle (take out the eyes, nose, mouth, put them back in, repeat). Here he and Daniel are doing "pumpkin puzzles" contentedly for quite some time:



Here is what our jack-o-lanterns looked like. Joshua was very certain that he wanted his to have a grumpy mouth. We tried to counter-balance by making Daniel's very cheery:



Trick-or-treat!



In the morning I took the boys to the library in their costumes for Halloween activities including spooky story time, Halloween crafts and trick-or-treating. After she read the stories, the story lady invited all of the kids up front to give them a treat. When it was Joshua's turn she gushed over his costume, "Oh what a brave knight you are! I've been waiting my whole life for a knight in shining armor! Are you my knight in shining armor?"

Joshua paused. "Trick-or-treat?"



I had wanted this to be a nice picture of Daniel and me smiling at the camera so that you could all see him in his full lion cuteness, but it turned out to be one of those pictures that exposes what's really going on:

2 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

I love the pictures. They are too cute. I wish they could have trick or treated my house! I think the one of Daniel pulling off his costume it really funny.

11/06/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

I love the pictures. They are too cute. I wish they could have trick or treated my house! I think the one of Daniel pulling off his costume it really funny.

11/06/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home