Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Uncle John

Right after Daniel was born, Jake and I noticed that he looked a lot like my brother John. My brother John, however, was not convinced. I would like to present further evidence of Daniel's "Johnness" from last night at the dinner table. Here is a picture of Daniel chowing down on his fourth helping of Dennison's chili!


For those of you who know John, no further explanation is necessary. For those who don't, John absolutely loved Dennison's chili growing up, and as far as I know, still does. Often he would receive a can as a birthday or Christmas present and be really happy about it. Anyway, suffice it to say that Daniel couldn't get enough. Now I'm just waiting to see what it's going to do to his digestive system....

2 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

I too have noticed a difference in technology. The other day, Jimmy blew off a cassette and rubbed it on his shirt (cd style) to clean it before he stuck it in the tape deck! (BTW Amelia has made up a rather funny dance depicting the cleaning of a cd on one's shirt)

10/10/2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

SO that last comment appeared in the wrong place. I had forgotten how much John liked chili! I suppose that's because you can't buy Dennison's out here and that was John's favorite brand. Now I am convinced there is a resemblance!

10/10/2006 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home