Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Joshua's Birthday Party

Joshua decided for his birthday party this year he wanted to go to Out of This World Pizza and he only wanted to invite two of his closest friends.  He said he really wanted to just spend that time playing with them, specifically.  I was touched to know that he really values these friendships and is making quality a priority over quantity.

I am so happy about his decision because we ended up having the best time.  This was seriously one of my favorite parties we've done.  The atmosphere was relaxed and we could all focus on just being together and having fun.  And I really love these two friends of his, they are such great boys and their being there really made Joshua's birthday special.  He was having the time of his life!





This has got to be my favorite shot.  I wanted to get a picture of him smiling at the bottom of the slide but he was too busy for anything like that (I'm pretty sure he was being chased at this point).  Talk about an action shot!



Cutting the cake.  It was quite yummy -- another reason for Josh & I to love Fred Meyer!



Caden got crazy on the dance floor.  He pulled some serious moves:

These guys too, although their moves were much "cooler."  You can't see it, but they're in the middle of a whole bunch of laser lights:


Once again, awesome party.  I am so grateful for the way it all came together.  Happy, happy memories!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

You people look like you really know how to party. Great pictures of Joshua and friends, but I particularly like the picture of Caden in Jake's lap.

4/01/2013 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home