Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning 2012

Here are just a few pictures from Christmas morning that I liked. I was mostly busy with just enjoying the experience to take too many, but here are a few we'll have to look back on. Especially since this is the year I'm going to blurb our blog! Or at least get going on it. We'll see how much I get done since I've been going strong with this here blog since 2006. That's a lot of publishing -- wish me luck!


I love how Caden is sitting in this picture.  I think it makes him look both older and littler at the same time!





Ah yes, the three year old in the family always pulls antics with the stockings!  I let them wear them long enough to snap a photo and make them feel like they've gotten away with something, but that's it (well, Lucas did get to do a little extra prancing around).  My Mom made these stockings for each member of our family, both in my family growing up and for the family Jake and I have created, so they are very special to me to say the least.

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Hee hee! I have pictures of my own kids sneaking around in those too.
It looks like your Christmas was nice. Congrats on the hampster.

1/09/2013 7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home