Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Our Tree

Getting a tree is such an event around here that I thought it deserved its own post. Jake says that as long as we're in Oregon he can't bring himself to not take advantage of all the farms that offer amazing trees for great prices. I agree. It is such a neat experience for the kids and makes for great memories.

This year we checked out a new farm that advertised "live reindeer."

Voila!

And "Santa in his sleigh"

We're not big on Santa around here but the boys were willing to sit on his lap in order to get the candy canes he was handing out

It was a really pretty place

Go Jake!  And thank you for making this possible every year


P.S. We've actually had our tree up for a couple of weeks now -- I've been so busy that I'm just now getting around to posting about it!  And really, I've stolen time I don't actually have to do it :/

2 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

It's a beautiful tree! Leslie picked a really good one.

12/23/2012 11:17 AM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

What a fun experience. The tree looks beautiful.

12/24/2012 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home