Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Disneyland Trip - Disneyland Day #2

One last lineup :)

Here's a shot of some or the architecture in Fantasyland.  I think it's so pretty!

Dumbo ride!  Our boys ended up really liking this one.


Big Thunder Mountain ended up being a favorite of mine and Jake's.  It was super fun this time around, better than our memories of riding it as kids.  What a great roller coaster!  If you click to enlarge, you'll see Jake right in the middle, about halfway back (I thought it was Joshua at first but upon closer inspection, it's Jake :)

Inside Sleeping Beauty's Castle.  I don't remember there was anything inside when I was a kid, but now you can actually go through it and see different scenes from the story.  I'm perfectly willing to believe it's been that way all along, but I just never did it as a kid.

Onstage at the Golden Horseshoe!  We loved eating here.  Yummy food (don't skip dessert!) and fun atmosphere.  It was especially nice since we arrived about 1/2 hour before closing and practically had the whole place to ourselves.  The staff were so friendly, too!

One final ride, the rockets in Tomorrowland.  Lucas and I made our rocket go up as high as it would go and we loved the view from up there!

Some parting shots of Main Street all lit up as we were leaving...we'll be back!


1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

I love that photo from inside the castle. It is too perfect!

11/14/2012 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home