Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Disneyland Trip - Disneyland Day #1

Here's the lineup for the day!

After over a year's worth of anticipating this trip we finally made it inside Disneyland!

First ride of the day: Splash Mountain.  Here we are winding our way through Brer Rabbit Country in a hollow log:


The Haunted Mansion all done up for Halloween/Nightmare Before Christmas.  I think the general consensus is it's not as good as the original.  I would have to agree, but still, it's the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland!

Some happy passengers on the Jungle Cruise:

Ooga Booga!

Here's Daniel at Tarzan's Treehouse.  I really like his smile and Jane there in the background:


Rubber bars in Toontown:


Waiting in line for It's a Small World.  Warning: I took lots of pictures here.  It's just so picturesque I couldn't help myself:






Ah yes, Mr. Toad's!  This ended up being one of Joshua's favorites. 

We ended the day at the Mad Hatter's Tea Party.  I can't go on spinny rides like these and was just as happy to take pictures of everyone else enjoying themselves:

This is probably my favorite picture from the whole trip.  I was trying to get a shot of the lanterns because they're so pretty but when I reviewed the image realized that Jake and the boys had just happened to spin by right then!

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

That last shot is amazing!

I am so glad you got to take your family.

11/14/2012 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home