Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Baby Food

It's that time again!  Time to teach a new Sorensen baby to eat, that is.  Caden turned 6 months old and was ready to take the plunge.  Luckily I had psyched myself up and was ready to help him in this important yet challenging and messy undertaking.


So far he is doing great and basically just gobbles his cereal up.  After the first few days I had to double his serving because he was wanting more.  It is so nice to have a willing participant!


It's kind of hard to believe I have a 6-month-old and that we've reached this stage already.  In some ways it feels like I had him a long time ago but in most ways I just can't believe we've arrived here at solid foods.  However long or short it has felt, he has managed to charm me each and every day of these last 6 months.  I can't think of a better way to have spent the time!


Oh yes I did experiment with borders on this post!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home