Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, September 03, 2011

Tilden Park

Jayne and I took the boys to Tilden Park, the third of the East Bay Regional Parks we visited on this trip. It really is a beautiful place and the weather could not have been more perfect that day.  Crystal clear blue sky, warm sunshine and mild temperatures with a slight breeze, ahhhh.  We plan to come back for sure with Jake next time we're here to visit (he had gone to see Cowboys & Aliens with his dad that morning).  There's so much to do at Tilden including swimming at the lake, so we really could make a day of it.

We rode the steam train that Joshua and Daniel remember riding with Grandma and her friend Jeri while Jake and I were house hunting up here in Oregon. I'm so glad Lucas got to go this time (he was still in my tummy that last time ;) because he really was the perfect age for it.  It is such a fun little train and the scenery as you go by is so pretty.  Great times!

I LOVE this one!






Joshua thought this was the cutest thing and really wanted me to get a picture of it!

Lucas and Jayne on the Carousel!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home