Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pleasanton water park - how do I love thee?

On the last day of our trip we got to visit my beloved water park (click here for a trip down memory lane!).  We came here lots when we stayed a summer in Livermore while Jake was doing an internship at the lab (Pleasanton is the town right next to Livermore).  I have such happy memories of this place, coming here with my then-4-year-old Joshua and not-quite-two-year-old Daniel to meet family and friends.  

I am an incredibly nostalgic person and in case you couldn't tell, this little trip meant a LOT to me.  It was so neat to see Joshua's and Daniel's memories of the park return, it almost made me teary eyed.  And it made me so happy to introduce the two little ones who have joined our family since then to the park.  Lucas had an absolute blast and I could tell that Caden wanted to have a blast but couldn't really since he's just a baby.  We'll come back someday for you, Caden!  So without further ado, here are a bunch of pictures for your viewing pleasure!



Oh Caden...look at the camera!
Thank you sweet pea!
I absolutely love this one!
This one too!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home