Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, September 02, 2010

Joshua, Daniel, Lucas and ?

It will be so exciting to swap that question mark with the name of our fourth baby in March! I've already announced it on facebook but decided that this baby definitely deserves better than that -- as in a post on his or her very own family blog telling everyone how excited we are for his/her arrival. And we are pretty excited! Especially now that I am finally starting to feel better -- huzzah!

So stay tuned! We'll find out this baby's gender sometime next month...and as I'm sure you can imagine, the stakes are definitely raised when you have three in a row of the same gender ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Mollie said...

We are excited to hear what gender the next Sorensen will be! Good to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy that 2nd trimester!

9/02/2010 4:50 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Yeah Leslie! Congrats! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl...(I'm rooting for girl but then I'm a little biased).

9/04/2010 10:39 PM  
Blogger Zaugg family said...

Leslie, I understand that pressure--but it was still exciting for us to find out we were having our fourth girl. Congratulations!!

9/07/2010 1:34 PM  
Blogger Stacy and Aaron Hendrickson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I wish I could be there to give you a big hug!

9/08/2010 12:14 PM  
Blogger Linn said...

Your boys are getting so old! What a fun vacation!

9/15/2010 6:02 PM  
Blogger Linn said...

Did I really just leave that comment on the wrong post? Yes, I did. Seriously.

Oh well, I meant to say, CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm just so happy for you guys!

9/15/2010 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home