Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Friday, December 26, 2008

White Christmas

We had a wonderful first Christmas in our new house. I never imagined that we would have an honest-to-goodness White Christmas moving to Portland, but here we are and I don't think it could have been much whiter. We were nice and cozy inside though and got to share lots of laughs and love throughout the day. I am so grateful for our family!



I just had to include a picture of Joshua intently following the instructions for transforming his newest acquisition, Megatron, from a robot to a gun to a helicopter. I am constantly amazed by his ability to follow instruction manuals and actually make things work (he so does not get this from his mother...a mini-Jake indeed!)


Male bonding time (I love it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home