Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Three months later...

...It's Daniel's first day of school! That's right! A spot finally opened up at the dream preschool Daniel has been on the wait list for and we are pretty excited. I am home by myself right now, which is a really different yet nice feeling. Not that I don't love having my children around, but to know that they are being supervised and enriched by other capable adults and that I have the morning off is just, wow. Never fear; lest I become too spoiled, the baby will be here soon enough to keep me company during this time again. I am really looking forward to that time alone with him though and then regrouping with Joshua and Daniel to hear all about the fun things they did at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home