Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Ours!

As of yesterday afternoon we are officially homeowners! It feels great to know that everything went through and that it really is real! We are so happy to be here! The moving truck doesn't arrive until tomorrow so we're still at the hotel through tonight, but the boys and I got to spend the morning at our house. I brought some activities to work on (thanks Jayne!):


and then the boys were more than happy to explore around while I took care of some business:


every nook and cranny...



the boys instinctively knew that we couldn't move in before an inaugural wrestling match took place:

Of course we still have a ways to go before we are all settled in, but I look forward to it all and to really making the home ours. For the first time in my life I finally feel justified investing in some actual decor! Things that match and coordinate! Whew -- I'm starting to feel a little dizzy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!

8/21/2008 5:39 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

What a relief! I'm so glad for you. The boys look like they love it!

8/21/2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger lucy said...

wow, they left it soooo clean. That's my kind of move

8/21/2008 9:46 PM  
Blogger A | E said...

this is so exciting, congrats!

8/22/2008 12:07 PM  
Blogger Linn said...

Congratulations! It looks beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys!

9/11/2008 7:14 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

How fun, you get to decorate however you want!

9/16/2008 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home