Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

baby pumpkin


On our grocery shopping trip this morning, the boys and I were delighted to find that Henry's is decorated for fall! For me, this is the unofficial signal that autumn really is here. For Joshua, it is the signal that Halloween really is coming. There was a beautiful display of pumpkins, gourds, corns, squash, etc. atop several bundles of hay. Daniel picked out a miniature pumpkin and wouldn't let go. Since I love autumn so much, I decided to let each boy pick out a pumpkin, and I picked out a miniature corn for display at home.

Daniel and his baby pumpkin have not parted since they met. As you can see, it was treated to a special ride on the tricycle:


Daniel was especially attentive to it, making sure it did not fall off:




And he must have decided his baby pumpkin was just as tuckered out as he was!

2 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

How sweet! I loved the shot of Daniel tending the pumpkin on the trike.

9/26/2007 7:55 AM  
Blogger A | E said...

So cute!

9/27/2007 4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home