Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Poor little guys


I can no longer bear to let this blog lie fallow. Nothing blog-worthy has happened, but the boys have been very sick and I have been busy tending to their needs. They have had it one at a time; first Joshua, now Daniel. I think I prefer this to them both having it at once, but I'm not sure, so it's probably a good thing I don't get to choose. Joshua was about the sickest I have seen him -- he literally spent about a week either in his bed or on the couch, and it was just so sad. He was very achy and feverish, vomiting and all. Daniel doesn't seem to have it quite as bad; he still at least tries to play, but then breaks down into a sobbing heap rather quickly. Poor little guys. Here is a picture of Joshua once he was feeling well enough to get out of bed, but as you can tell, still not very well. I was very heartened by this smile, through the sickness and all.

So, this is what's been going on around here. Otherwise, things are good.

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

I am glad to hear they are feeling better. Nothing is sadder than a kids too sick to play.

11/27/2006 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home