Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Baby Talk

Daniel can say his name now: "Dando". This morning, he's also making a dinosaur walk around and growl like I showed him. My growl was "Arrr," but Daniel's is "Owww". I was wondering if he was hurt before I realized he doesn't pronounce his r's yet.

On occasion, when I bring letters in from our mailbox Joshua declares, "We got email!" In further demonstration of the vast difference in technology from when I was his age, Joshua was playing in the bath three nights ago with some foam letters which stick to the wall when they're wet. After sticking a bunch of letters up, he declared "It says joshua.com!" I had to laugh. This is the kid who refers to an old Fisher-Price record player that I had as a kid as a CD player.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home