Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Caden just turned Eight so...here he is being welcomed to first pack meeting!



A round of applause

 Still going around

 So sweet.  We love his cub master, he does a great job, plus he's a neat person all around.

Caden is such a cutie.  He is so excited about cub scouts, more so than I anticipated.  He's been anxious to join since Lucas (who hates cub scouts) turned 8 and would count down the time until he could be a Wolf.  He loves wearing the uniform, loves the structure of scouts and is very excited to earn merit badges.  He really seems to identify with it.  I don't have the heart to tell him that come next January...

I've been hoping for this to happen for a looooong time, but of course now that my dream is coming true it's going to break my little boys' heart :( Ah, the timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home