Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Caden Turns Eight!

I was able to do a birthday party for Caden this year we're so glad it worked out!  It was seriously one of the best birthday parties I've done.  The trick was pitching it as a "low-key" celebration on the invitations.  It just involved Caden's friends coming over after school, having a Super Smash Bros Brawl tournament (Caden even created brackets!  It was right in the middle of March Madness, after all :), opening presents, having cake and ice cream, some general playing around and...done!  Caden repeatedly tells me it was the best party ever; we've been reveling in our success.

I love this picture!  I don't know who decided that a group hug was in order but it was a really great idea:

I love Chase getting in on the action.  He was a very active participant throughout the party but luckily Caden and his friends just thought he was cute:

This kid's pose is the best!  It conveys the chill atmosphere of the party:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home