Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Medicine Shelf Miracle


Several inexpensive baskets from Dollar Tree were all the inspiration I needed to organize the closet in our master bath.  It was always SUCH a disorganized mess.  When we moved in we just shoved our medicine and a bunch of other things in it and called it good until we could get to it at a later time.  So....10 years later I finally showed that closet who's boss.


 It was quite the ordeal to access the medicine, first aid supplies and other random things all those years.  I tried to keep things in groups (pain relievers, allergy medicines, band aids, toiletries, etc) but it was such a joke.  You had to wade through so much stuff to find what you needed and you'd knock over a bunch of of other things in the process.

I almost wish I had a 'before' picture so you could appreciate the true beauty of this transformation, but actually I think I'm doing us all a favor by not (shudder).

I'm really on a roll here!  It feels sooooo good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home