Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Some Pictures from the Last Few Months

We'll go in reverse chronological order

Here are some pics from the school carnival last February.  They recruited Patterson Panther alumni to help run the game stations.  Joshua loved doing the prize wheel:


Daniel manned the Lollipop Roulette station.  He thoroughly enjoyed himself and did a great job:



I'll let these next few speak for themselves...



Chase all cozied up:

Watching TV in his little chair - I thought he looked so cute!

 Lucas' sidewalk art.  It kind of reminded me of Bert's drawings from Marry Poppins:

Caden's Birthday:


Chase is a total leftie!  This was taken at the school and when the kindergarten teacher saw his pencil grip she was blown away.  She said she has kinders that can't hold a pencil that well.  She was the second one to comment on his pencil grip that week.  Not sure what it means, but I guess it's neat :)



Magic Trax!  We love these!!


Again, I'll let these speak for themselves ;)


The youth of our ward do a lip sync pretty much every year; it's a BIG event.  Here's the Teachers Quorum doing 'You're Welcome' from Moana.  I think they're all supposed to be Maui, it was a riot!



And just to finish with a beautiful salad some friends and I put together for a birthday luncheon:


I think that's a wrap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home