Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Alec and Meg's Wedding!

Our summer travels began with a trip up to Seattle for Jake's brother Alec's wedding. Congratulations to the happy couple!




These are about the only half-decent pictures I got. It seemed my arms were always too full to juggle the camera, but I'm not sure why because I had plenty of help with the kids. Puzzling. Anyway, Erin was able to get lots of great pics so I'll refer you to her blog for more in-depth coverage of the big day.

Here's a really sweet picture of Jayne with Caden at the BBQ the night before where we got to meet Meg's great family:


A couple of sleepyheads the morning of the wedding:





1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Simply beautiful!

8/26/2011 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home