Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Caden's Baby Portraits

Some friends of mine, Mary and Jacki, are very talented photographers and they came over a couple of weeks ago to do a photo shoot. They brought all kinds of equipment, backgrounds and props -- talk about full service! All I had to do was provide a room with large bay windows that let in tons of light (check) and a cute baby (check!):) Thank you so much Mary and Jacki for using your talents on our sweet Caden!




He just could not stay awake in this little basket. It made for some great photos!


This is one of my very favorites:

Mary said he looked angelic in this one and I can't say I disagree ;)








Another of my very favorites. Mini Jake all over.



4 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

he is way cute and it really comes across in the photos. I can't wait to meet him!
PS what is the name of you blue wall color? I have an un named chip almost identical, destined for the kitchen.

6/10/2011 2:07 PM  
Blogger Stacy and Aaron Hendrickson said...

Simply precious! Thanks for sharing :o)

6/11/2011 9:10 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks ladies! It's a funny story about the paint color -- that is actually a background they brought with them, but it is almost the same exact color as the actual walls in that room! It is Sherwin Williams low VOC paint and the color is called North Star. I love it. I think it could work really well in your kitchen.

6/11/2011 11:10 AM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

Thanks for the details on the color, Leslie.
Caden is too cute for words. I just can't get enough of him!

6/13/2011 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home