Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daniel loses a tooth!

Daniel lost his first tooth last week and it was a pretty exciting event at our house. He really is growing up!


No, it's not deja vu -- it's the bagette once again! Still highly recommended (and I still have that same original pack!).
That blue panther paw sticker on his shirt was for good behavior in kindergarten today, btw. He regularly comes home with one or two, if I'm allowed to brag a little ;). We really are proud of him for so many things!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linn said...

Wow, I about fainted when I realized Daniel is old enough to lose a tooth. I am old. And he is darling!

1/26/2011 5:17 AM  
Blogger Stacy and Aaron Hendrickson said...

To fun! I think you have me sold on the bagette's too :o)

1/26/2011 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home