Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My poor sweet Daniel is sick


He's pretty darn sick, alright. He hasn't made it to kindergarten yet this week and I doubt if he'll make it at all. It's a real shame since he'll miss his class Christmas party (but hey, at least Jake can make it since it'll be his day to volunteer!). I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow so we'll see if there's anything they can do. Daniel says he has the "worst sore throat ever." Poor guy. It is so hard to see him sleeping around like this during the day, so different from his usual self. Any prayers on his behalf would be greatly appreciated!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy and Aaron Hendrickson said...

I hope he is on the mend soon!
Love ya!

12/16/2010 4:20 PM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

Poor little guy! It's so hard to watch your kids be sick. I'll keep you all in my prayers.

12/18/2010 6:10 PM  
Blogger amphvivian said...

Ida had Strep throat a little while ago; I tok her in after 6 days of a super-painful sore throat. She's all better after 10 days of amoxicillin, which gave her hives!

12/22/2010 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home