Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Missing Tooth!

"This is a picture of me holding up my tooth! It came out at breakfast."




After weeks of wiggling it finally came out! Joshua has been so so proud to show it to all his friends and even became somewhat of a celebrity at preschool. It happened a lot earlier than we were expecting and I think it makes him look so much older. I remember when that tooth came in. It seems like so long ago...
Anyway, it has been a very exciting event around here and if you ask him, I'm sure he'd love to tell you all about it!

*side note: I love the little bag that Joshua's tooth is in, in the top picture. It's called a bagette and I got a pack of them at Michael's. I use them for so many things -- they are perfect for storing small parts of toys in (like Play Mobil pirate guns & swords) and games (like the bones from Operation)...and apparently baby teeth! It was so cute because Joshua carried the bagette around with him everywhere that day and it worked great for the Tooth Fairy to put the money in later that night!

2 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Congratulations! What a big kid thing to do!

2/14/2008 7:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

You have a kid old enough to lose baby teeth?! Makes grad school seem ages ago...crazy!

2/15/2008 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home