Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

07-08-09

Jake's birthday makes a pretty cool date this year, eh? Jake will forever lament that he missed being born on 7-7-77 by one day, but I think this year the blow is softened if even just a teensy bit. And of course we had to go out on a cool date to celebrate!

Happy Birthday Jake! I love you so much and had a great time tonight! And I never would have guessed it would be the night that together, we would discover the world's largest onion rings!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

I think it's safe to say those were the biggest onion rings I will ever see in my life!

7/09/2009 12:32 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I was 1-7-77, and also missed the majic jackpot bday by one. But it would have been much easier for you to get it.

7/09/2009 5:59 AM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

Happy birthday!

7/09/2009 6:12 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Yes, I think from now on I will officially celebrate my birthday one day earlier as my "should have been" birthday. Why not? After all, I long ago eschewed the traditional cake and have had a birthday strudel instead for 18 years. But that's a story for another time...

7/09/2009 9:09 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

I hope they gave you a plaque or posted your picture on a "I ate the big onion ring board" or some kind of reward for eating those onion rings.....incredible rings indeed.

7/19/2009 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home