Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Daniel turns 4!

In some ways I can't believe that Daniel is now 4 years old. In most ways though, it really does seem like a long time ago -- that lonely 4th of July spent in a hospital room. Typically we try to celebrate the holiday and his birthday simultaneously throughout the day, but this year it ended up being all birthday. And that is just fine with me because Daniel deserves his own special day.

It all started out with a mantle full of presents, of course!

This was a big hit -- Lego Agents: Mission 5. Daniel's reaction upon opening it was pretty fun for Jake and I to see - classic little boy excitement. You called that one, Jake!

One of Daniel's presents was a wading pool and we spent much of the afternoon out in the backyard:



We went with our tradition of decorating cupcakes and homemade ice cream (rocky road). Always lots of fun! (just as a side note I'd like to mention that my chocolate cream cheese frosting was AWESOME!)


Happy Birthday, Daniel! We love you and want to make all your birthday wishes come true!

2 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

Yay! What a fun birthday! I can't believe how big Daniel is.

7/09/2009 6:12 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

What a fun day!!I can't believe he's already 4!!

7/27/2009 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home