Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch , Take 2


On Friday I was able to chaperone a field trip Joshua's kindergarten class took to another local pumpkin patch and Daniel was able to come along too. We had a great time, once again! I'm glad we got to go to a couple of patches this year as we had to miss out last year due to the wild fires in San Diego. That was a bummer and I definitely wanted to make up for the lost opportunity. Plus, there are so so many pumpkin patches here in Oregon that we would really like to sample them all eventually. Here are some fun pictures for you to enjoy; I know there are a lot, but it just seems to me that pumpkin patches + kids = really great pictures:


Joshua really wanted to take a picture with this guy but Daniel was too spooked, due to a scarecrow incident from last year

Joshua and his good friend Nathan





Ready to board the hay ride





I just think Oregon is so beautiful

1 Comments:

Blogger TracyS. said...

That last photo is amazing. What a beautiful harvest.

10/29/2008 5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home