Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're having a...


...BOY!!! I finally had my ultrasound which was postponed forever due to our move and the suspense is over! So yes, this is boy #3 for us and I guess Jake and I sure have the recipe down for making boy babies. I will be perfectly honest and say that we were hoping for a girl this time around and it has taken some adjustment. However, now that we know it's a boy we realized we don't want a girl because that would mean we wouldn't get this little guy. He would have gone to someone else and that is not okay with us! We are quite attached to him and he's ours. We got some great ultrasound pictures for your viewing pleasure. Of course it's hard to say, but I think he looks like Joshua:). Speaking of which, Joshua and Daniel are very excited (Daniel has been wanting a baby brother all along) and they are so sweet and loving to my tummy. Exciting times for us Sorensens!


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, how exciting! A little boy! Congrats!!

9/22/2008 6:18 AM  
Blogger TracyS. said...

How exciting for you!! I think it's good that you are having 3 boys, that way you won't have an odd one out. He sure looks cute!

9/22/2008 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your third boy!! I must be good to finally know, and at least you'll save on toys and clothes.

9/22/2008 3:40 PM  
Blogger Debby said...

Congrats! What incredible pictures you got! I love the one of his face - he is already a handsome little guy - just like your other two.

9/25/2008 12:58 PM  
Blogger Linn said...

Congratulations! I can completely see how you would want a girl...and how when you saw your little guy you would be so excited! He is a doll. We are thrilled for you guys.

9/28/2008 5:56 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Three boys- how fun! Congrats...

9/29/2008 10:04 AM  
Blogger James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Hi Leslie, I got your blog link off of Kim Dibb's site. We live just down the street from each other here in Texas. We are loving it. Anyway, congrats on the third boy. We are working on our second boy and are so excited!! Congrats on the new house as well. Your blog looks great!

-Cameo (Copa) Van Duker
www.vandukerfamily.blogspot.com

9/30/2008 1:03 PM  
Blogger A | E said...

I need to see me some belly shots!!!

10/09/2008 2:17 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Hi Leslie,

I just found your blog. Congratulations!! You are such a great Mom of boys, so patient and sweet! We miss you guys!

11/10/2008 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home