Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Cove Walk

On the last day of my parent's visit we went for a walk along the trails by La Jolla Cove. It's funny because this typically seems to be the last thing we do with people when they come to visit, so now I get sort of a sad, longing feeling when we go there, knowing that our good times are coming to an end. I reflected on the visit we'd had and wished we could go back and do it again. This is so classic Leslie as I am incredibly nostalgic and remember having feelings like this going way back to my very early childhood. The gray, chilly weather seemed to lend itself to my mood and amplify the feelings. Well, and it also cut our walk short because we were all so freezing! But it was wonderful to be there with my parents and a beautiful way to wrap up our very special Christmas with them!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home