Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Two Little Monkeys...


I know I'm establishing a bad trend with the monkey references, but this is interesting and I think they'll forgive me for it later. Much later.

I've known about Joshua's "I'm scared" habit for some time where he covers his ears, but now Daniel has recently begun his "I'm scared" habit, which is to cover his mouth. It just makes me insanely curious to know if, when we have one, our third child will cover their eyes when they're scared.

Wouldn't you be interested in knowing you did this when you were a kid?

For those of you who are wondering, they're watching Over the Hedge. The bear was done just right - scary enough to be a bad guy, but not scary enough to give them nightmares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home