Times and Sorensens

Connect with the Sorensens!

Sunday, April 28, 2019

Chase's First Primary Talk!

When I got the email from the Primary secretary about which children had parts this Sunday I assumed it was about Lucas or Caden, as it has been for the last several years.  I was so charmed when I saw that it was actually about Chase!  Giving a talk!

Apparently they're starting to incorporate Sunbeams into the rotation.  Chase's little friend Eli gave the opening prayer and spoke in the sweetest, softest voice.  Although we couldn't hear what was said, we all knew to listen for the Amen at the end and say it enthusiastically so he'd know he'd done a good job :)

I'm sure there are rules and propriety about not recording in a church building but...I couldn't (and didn't necessarily want to ;) resist!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dEnTos6vUKXktR6fA

(click on link, then click on video for sound and full-screen.  And let me know if I just gave you all access to my Google Photos :P it should just be a shared album...but I'm not entirely confident I did it right)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home